BUYING GUNS AND AMMUNITION ONLINE
In case this is your first time or it’s been a while since you made an online purchase, we’ll guide you through the process.
MAIL ORDER FORM PROCESS
Customers wishing to buy guns, certain parts or ammunition online will require a Police Mail Order Form.
- Purchase the desired firearms and ammunition through the online checkout process. The firearms and ammunition will be held in your name.
- We will send you a partly completed mail order form after your purchase, or you can download and complete the the Section 43A Mail Order Form yourself .
- Fill out all relevant details in Section 1 of the form.
- Seller/Supplier – This section of the form is already completed with Delta Mike Ltd’s dealer information.
- Firearms/Parts – Enter the make, model, calibre and quantity of firearms being purchased. In the case of firearm parts, attach a copy of the invoice to the mail order form.
- Ammunition – List calibre and quantity purchased.
- Purchaser’s delivery address – Firearms can be delivered to your local firearms dealer or your nearest Mainfreight depot. Please note that some dealers may charge a fee to receive firearms. Delivery to your nearest Mainfreight depot will not incur any extra fees.
- Deliver the completed Mail Order Form to your local Police Station. The receiving Police Officer will verify the details on the form against your firearms licence. The police will forward your completed form directly to us. Once we receive the completed form we will dispatch your order.
- In the case of firearm transfers, your local dealer/depot will inform you when your firearm(s) have arrived and are ready to collect.
Firearm parts requiring a mail order form:
Stocks and Chassis Systems
All customers wishing to purchase Handguns must be the holder of a current firearms license with a ‘B’ endorsement.
You can process the purchase of a a handgun from this website at any time. The firearm will be held in your name. After purchase, please obtain a Permit to Procure from your local Arms Office and send to us.
If you are unsure of the correct procedure, please contact us