BUYING GUNS AND AMMUNITION ONLINE
In case this is your first time or it’s been a while since you made an online purchase, we’ll guide you through the process.
MAIL ORDER FORM PROCESS
Customers wishing to buy guns or ammunition must be the holder of a current firearms licence. All non-face to face transactions of firearms and ammunition will require a Police Mail Order Form.
- Purchase the desired firearms and ammunition through the online checkout process. The firearms and ammunition will be held in your name.
- Download and print the the Section 43A Mail Order Form.
- Fill out all relevant details in Section 1 of the form.
- Seller/Supplier – This section of the form is already completed with Delta Mike Ltd’s dealer information.
- Firearms – Enter the make, model, calibre and quantity of firearms being purchased.
- Ammunition – List calibre and quantity purchased.
- Purchaser’s delivery address – Firearms can only be couriered between Dealers. There is a Dealer Network setup to facilitate mail order transfers. Your firearm(s) will need to be shipped to, and collected from, one of these Dealers. CLICK HERE for a list of participating dealers.
- Personally deliver the completed Mail Order Form to your local Police Station. The receiving Police Officer will verify the details on the form against your firearms licence. The police will forward your completed form directly to us. Once we receive the completed form we will dispatch your order.
- In the case of Dealer to Dealer firearm transfers, the selected Dealer will inform you when your firearm(s) have arrived and are ready to collect.
All customers wishing to purchase Handguns must be the holder of a current firearms license with a ‘B’ endorsement.
You can process the purchase of a a handgun from this website at any time. The firearm will be held in your name. After purchase, please obtain a Permit to Procure from your local Arms Office and send to us.
If you are unsure of the correct procedure, please contact us for more information.